Terms & Conditions for Online Purchase
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" means GREAT and the "Customer" means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order with alcohol products, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline 2918 9986 at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
- Refund/Replace is only available when valid original receipt is provided.
- Refund is applicable to expired or own-brand products, all other products are applicable for replacement.
- Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation; or deducted the refund amount of your next order.
- In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline 2918 9986 within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Great Gift Coupons are not redeemable on www.greatfoodhall.com or orders placed via telephone/mobile app.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but the Company shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Cash On Delivery (unless otherwise stated).
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- The upper limit of purchase on this website is HK$10,000 per transaction if you pay by Visa or MasterCard. There is no limit of purchase on this website if you pay by American Express or Cash On Delivery.
- For purchases for which prices are determined by the weight of products, 5% of your total purchase amount will be held and reserved from your credit card account if you pay by Visa or MasterCard. The actual cost of your purchase will be charged according to the actual weight of products delivered towards your account and will be shown on the receipt when your order is delivered.
- Your offer to purchase made on www.greatfoodhall.com or via mobile app shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- The Company reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over HK$500. For orders under HK$500, a delivery charge of HK$30 shall apply (including delivery to Discovery Bay).
- Delivery timeslot:
|Delivery Services to HK Island|
||2pm - 6pm (Same Day)
|11am - 4pm
||9pm - 1pm (Nexxt Day)
|5pm - 10pm
||2pm - 6pm (Next Day)
|Delivery Services to Kowloon and New Territories|
|9am - 7pm
||9pm - 6pm (Next Day)
- Our next day service only applies to office delivery orders.
- Order will be delivered within 7 days from the day of order.
- For bulk purchases of more than one case, we will confirm the delivery day with you directly.
- Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands (except Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung & Hong Kong International Airport). There is no overseas delivery.
- Due to restricted access to Ma Wan after 4:00 p.m., the delivery service to Ma Wan is only available from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Due to restricted access to Big Wave Bay Village Shek O, customers there must collect deliveries at designated location(s).
- Delivery service is not available to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles, or buildings without a functioning lift to the 3/F or above. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the Company immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and Great agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Great may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, Great's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.